3-Keys to Healing from an Affair
(and How to Avoid the 5 Common Mistakes that Will Keep You Stuck)
You can heal even if your dreams have been shattered, and you feel abandoned and betrayed…
Jonathan Decker, LMFT
Jonathan is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and co-founder of Mended Light, an online clinic that specializes in helping individuals, couples and families heal from trauma.
With more than a decade of experience working with thousands of individuals and couples he has created a program that support individuals and couples heal from the devastation of an affair. He is the author of the books You Are Enough: How to Heal and Trust Again and The Power to Change and Forgive Yourself. His books have been published internationally by Lambert Academic Publishing and Cedar Fort Publishing. Jonathan is also certified in the Gottman's program Treating Affairs and Trauma.
Here's What You Get in This Masterclass:
- The SECRET 3-Keys to Healing from an Affair (including what you can start doing today) to restore hope.
- PLUS what NOT to do. The 5 Awful “Post Affair” Mistakes. The mistakes that keep you from rebuilding your life, finding your worth and healing after the devastation of an affair.
- How to handle suspicion every time they're late or pick up their phone
- What do you do if your spouse hates confrontation and cannot be completely HONEST with you.
- What do you do if your spouse doesn’t actually understand how devastating this was for you, so they push you to “get over IT”.
- Discover how to overcome your insecurities regarding yourself and in your relationship.
- EVEN IF you’ve been betrayed more than once and you’ve lost hope that healing from betrayal trauma is even possible.
- CASE STUDY: How a couple with decades of conflict, criticism, blame and betrayal restored trust through accountability, humility and change.
- CASE STUDY: How a relationship with years of betrayal turned into one of transparency and faithfulness.
- CASE STUDY: How a betrayed partner learned to overcome the deep, personal injury of infidelity, find their strength and not settle for anything less than a faithful, loving relationship.
- PLUS: You’ll see how dozens of couples and individuals have used this EXACT framework to heal and rebuild their life post affair for the FIRST TIME ever…
- … and much more