You Deserve to Heal
The effects of abuse and trauma are devastating to individuals and to families. While trauma is not your fault, healing is your opportunity.
You May Be Asking Yourself:
- What do I do if I have flashbacks and awful moments of reliving abuse?
- How can I handle being haunted by feelings of worthlessness?
- How do I understand and accept that what I experienced was abuse, even if there were severe lies, manipulations, and gaslighting?
- What will help me overcome the crushing shame along with the belief that it was all my fault, and feeling unworthy of love?
- What do I do if my response to trauma is to hide from the crushing pain?
- How do I create boundaries with loved ones who don’t understand and push me to “get over it?”
You’ve got these questions. We’ve got answers.
There is Hope. Healing is Possible.
You Are Good Enough
Trauma can leave you feeling shattered and unworthy. You may feel hopeless and worthless, and that you can’t trust anyone or anything. There is hope. Healing is possible.
Mend Your Light App
- Identify your emotions with groundbreaking voice-frequency technology.
- Track your emotional state over time to measure your progress and struggles. Know what’s helping you and what’s not.
- Get daily exercises and record private audio journals to help you find balance and peace.
(Includes the Mend Your Light App)
- You’ll get Jonathan’s ever-growing catalog video courses on trauma, relationships, and mental health. Learn the skills he teaches in therapy!
- Live Q&A’s with Alicia and Jonathan about emotional health and trauma recovery to give you support and guidance in creating the life you want.
- Mended Light Book Club: study along with us a new book every month, including online video discussions with Jonathan and Alicia, to help you grow in emotional awareness, relationship skills, and personal resilience.
Group Therapy (Includes everything in the membership PLUS)
- Biweekly virtual group sessions led by skilled, trained, and educated trauma specialists to guide you to wholeness.
- The most cost-effective way to access our Innate Healing trauma recovery program, specially designed to help you reclaim your identity and strength.
- Combine proven skills and tools from the program and the group with encouragement from people like you!
(Includes everything in the membership PLUS)
$349 – $599 monthly
- Individual or family sessions with a skilled trauma specialist 2-4 times per month, with personalized care focused on your unique needs and situation.
- Access to our Innate Healing trauma recovery program, as well as our exclusive Hope After Divorce and Healing from Infidelity programs.
- Progress faster and more securely through recovery by combining self-guided learning with the counsel and direct guidance of a caring professional.
What People are Saying
“We are stronger”
Jonathan has helped my husband and I through some very dark and trying times. Every day his words influence us. We are stronger, closer, and better people thanks to Jonathan and what he helped us do for ourselves.”
“Made all the difference”
I feel like going through this Healing from Infidelity program has made all the difference. Your program specifically has been helpful, because we’d tried previously going to other counselors, and it’s not the same. I mean it. A pivotal part was when you taught it takes time and steps to getting back to being able to trust again and have a happier marriage, and because of that, I can’t put it on a back burner. I need to talk about how I feel and I have every right to feel the way I do.
Mended Light’s programs include life-changing curriculum and skills taught. All the therapists are caring, highly educated, and experienced. Including spiritual overtone that I needed to be integrated throughout courses and therapy. So grateful!!!
“An investment in my family”
As a family we learned and improved our relationships through the courses and I have continued on working on myself. The cost of therapy is an investment in my children and family. I enjoy the flexibility of video sessions. I have recommended Mended Light to other friends and would do it again.
“The best therapist I’ve ever had”
Very personable and knows what’s best for me. And they don’t do it in a way that makes me feel guilty or embarrassed. They understand my situation and help me to believe in and have faith in myself. The best therapist I’ve ever had, hands-down!
“I’m so thankful”
I’m so thankful for the help I was able to receive through our counseling sessions! I used to be embarrassed about needing extra help but am proud to say that I’ve gone to counseling sessions. . He helped me to work through my anxiety, depression and personal trials and I know that I would have struggled far worse had I not had the help!
Check Out Our Videos
Heading with KeywordInitial paragraph that includes keyword. Key Point #1 Paragraph about Key Point #1 Key Point #2 Paragraph about Key Point #2 Key Point #3 Paragraph about Key Point #3 Wrap Up What they should learn from this video CTA - Join the Membership...
Therapist Reacts RAW to Heartstopper
The risk is so great. What if it doesn’t go well? Watch this video as therapist reacts raw to Heartstopper, Nick comes out to his mom.
Therapist Reacts RAW to Euphoria
Good arguing vs bad arguing, is there such a thing? Therapist Jonathan Decker reacts to Nate and Cassie arguing from Euphoria.
(c) 2023 Mended Light